The Dominican Church of Corpus Christi

The Dominican Church of Corpus Christi (today the Blessed Sacrament Church) is Museyna Square was built in wood in the second half of the 14th c. After a fire in 1408 it was rebuilt in stone and brick in the neo-Gothic style. The present-day building was constructed in 1749/64 with funds donated by the Hetman Potocki under the management of Jan de Vitte, the Military Commandant of Kamianets – Podilsky. A hundred years later, a Belfry was added to the left side of the building.

Our Partners


Recent Posts