Lubomirski Palace

Lubomirski Palace was reconstructed in 1744 by the architect B.Meretyn with two medieval stone buildings. It was the residence of the Austrian Governors of Galicia. Since the end of 19th century it passed into the ownership of the Prosvita Society, and since then has been the home of various Ukrainian establishments. Since 1975 a collection of furniture and porcelain from the Ethnography and Arts and Crafts Museum has been on display in the building.

Our Partners


Recent Posts