The Bandinelli House
The Bandinelli House – Kamianytsia Bandinelli (Rynok Sq., 2) was built in 1593 and named after its owner an Italian Merchant Roberto Bandinelli. Being granted a Royal privilege Bandinelli ran a regular post office for local inhabitants in his house.
“Blackstone House” (Rynok Sq., 4) is the most valuable landmark of the Renaissance bourgeois construction. It was built in the years 1588-1589 by Paolo Romanus. Since 1929 this house has been home to the Lviv Historical Museum.